The purpose of this Blog is to introduce men and women all over the World to the Doctrines of Grace; the 5 Solas; Reformation Theology and the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Warning to Women

For all wives, this hard question must be asked on a regular basis.  It is too easy to drift into maintenance mode. Or worse yet, discover that our disappointments and desires have turned to resentful demands, believing that we deserve more out of matrimony and this man.

Our fickle hearts easily stray as we get wrapped up in self. In our reluctance to repent, that we turn our backs on God and the men we love. We'd like to think that we're humble, but we're not. May God open our eyes, convict us of sin and grant us repentance. 

I do not begin to pretend that I have a message that does not include myself as an offender. While I have not committed adultery in my 17 year marriage to my husband, and I am not on the verge of walking out, I am no less guilty of the underlying sin that leads to these destinations.  Keep Reading...

No comments: